7/17/2016

Phân biệt gone và been || difference between gone and been

So sánh gone và been :
+Mr Jones isn't here at the moment.He has gone to the hairdresser's .(=He has not returned.)--Lúc này ông Jones không có ở đây.Ông ta đã đến tiệm hớt tóc.(Ông ta chưa trở lại.)
+Mr Jones is back now. He has been to the hairdresser's.(=He has returned.)---Bây giờ ông Jones trở về. Ông ta vừa ở tiệm hớt tóc. (Ông ta đã trở về nhà .)
Bài tập (Exercise)
Hoàn chỉnh những câu sau với gone hoặc been.
1."Where's Kate ?" "She's ___________ to the cinema."
2.I'm sorry I'm late, everyone.I've___________to the dentist's (phòng khám nha khoa).
3.There's nobody at home.I think they've__________away for the weekend.
4.You look very brown.Have you__________on holiday?
5.Simon isn't here at the moment.He's___________to a football match.
6."Have you ever___________to Scotland? " "Yes, I've___________there quite a few times."

Học tiếng Anh siêu tốc :

No comments:

Post a Comment